Posts Tagged Nike SB
- Nike SB Pays Tribute To Lewis Marnell January 15, 2018 One of skateboarding's most beloved sons and their shoe of choice - two gone-before-their-time icons - are receiving a fitting tribute. Lewis Marnell can certainly be argued to have made the Dunk look better than anyone …
- Nyjah Huston’s Inaugural Pro Model For Nike SB November 29, 2017 Nyjah comes through with a tech but straightforward approach to his 1st SB pro model.
- POTM: August 2017 – Nike SB Zoom Dunk High Elite August 1, 2017 The Dunk’s new look is worth your attention, especially when cosigned by Kevin Terpening.
- Celebrating The 1st Annual DECE Day 2017 June 23, 2017 The NYC skateboarding community remembers their very own James “DECE” Rubio. #DECEforever
- Max White “Reviews” The Nike SB Dunk Low Elite June 5, 2017 We called on Max White to review the latest rendition of the legendary Dunk. Did he like it? Did he loathe it? Did he buy an overly expensive NYC juice in them? Of course.
- Lacey Baker Joins Nike SB May 1, 2017 SB welcomes one of the best up-and-coming rippers to their team. Congrats Lacey!