Posts Tagged Jamie Thomas
- Straye Reveals Their Debut Line July 26, 2017 Analyzing skateboarding’s newest shoe brand and their initial offerings.
- Chad Muska Leaves Supra & Joins The Ranks At STRAYE May 16, 2017 A newly formed footwear brand is making moves with one of skateboarding’s most legendary names.
- Emerica Cancels The Release Of Their Throwback Centry Model April 1, 2017 Better start searching on eBay for these gems…
- Emerica’s Centry To Debut In The Most Nostalgic Colorways January 27, 2017 These upcoming colorways will really polish off that “90’s” look you’re going for
- A Farewell To Fallen Footwear May 1, 2016 Fallen Footwear may be gone, but it is not forgotten.
- Skateboarding’s New Growing Business: Consignment Shops March 28, 2016 There’s a growing business in skateboarding and it consists of selling the things that you’ve hoarded for years. Skateboarding’s popularity is opening up a new field of memorabilia based business like never before and soon to retire pro’s might just have a retirement plan after all. Maybe that tee I swiped from Nyjah’s changing room will go for big bucks one day…