Posts Tagged Collaborations
- Forgot About Those: Lakai SJ-3 x Chocolate February 22, 2017 It’s time to recognize a shoe that could very well drop today and do incredibly well.
- HUF & Thrasher Magazine Collaborate To Create The Most Impressive Release Of The Classic Hi December 15, 2016 Available now, this collaborative Classic Hi from HUF & Thrasher is their most extravagant product yet.
- Lakai & Workaholics Bring You The “Tightest Butthole” Collab Ever July 15, 2016 Lakai tapped Comedy Central’s “Workaholics” to bring you the tightest butthole collaboration that the world has ever seen.
- Jenkem’s Lakai MJ Mid, Influenced By The Early 2000s April 8, 2016 The debut of Lakai’s MJ Mid X Jenkem Mag collab shoe brings back some early 2000’s nostalgia with a modernized twist. It’s because of this that we had to speak to the guys at Jenkem to find out the full story behind how this shoe came about.
- Lakai Carroll 5 Review May 17, 2012 We've all aspired to skate like Mike Carroll at one time or another. The sad truth is that it'll never happen. The closest we got to feeling like MC was skating & reviewing his latest …