Posts Tagged Adidas Skateboarding
- MJ’s Second Matchcourt Colorway Deviates To All Suede November 22, 2017 MJ’s 2nd Signature colorway for Adidas Skateboarding shelves the rubber toe for a more traditional feel.
- This T-Toe Cupsole Could Be The Next Dennis Busenitz Pro Model… August 7, 2017 This mystery model could be the next evolution in a series of popular Busenitz pro models, but will it feature Boost Technology?
- Adidas Skateboarding Debuts Matchcourt Mid x MJ In Carolina Blue March 22, 2017 The MJ reiteration of the Matchcourt Mid embodies the North Carolinian with its Carolina Blue upper. This tasteful colorway, accompanied by white stripes, is placed on top of pig nubuck materials for increased durability and style.
- Adidas Skateboarding Introduces The Acapulco February 16, 2017 Adidas Skateboarding are officially purveyors of skate loafers. Those who prefer the "Team Handsome" route will soon have another option to add to their rotation: the Adidas Acapulco. A reimagining of the 1988 penny loafer (of …
- Adidas Skateboarding Announces Their First Release Of 2017 With The Samba ADV December 16, 2016 Another legendary Adidas model becomes skate-friendly.
- The Celebration Continues: Adidas’ 10-Year Busenitz Pro Is Coming November 21, 2016 The celebration is just starting… The 10-Year Busenitz Pro is coming soon.