Posts Tagged Adidas Skateboarding
- Adidas Skateboarding Debuts Matchcourt Mid x MJ In Carolina Blue March 22, 2017 The MJ reiteration of the Matchcourt Mid embodies the North Carolinian with its Carolina Blue upper. This tasteful colorway, accompanied by white stripes, is placed on top of pig nubuck materials for increased durability and style.
- Adidas Skateboarding Introduces The Acapulco February 16, 2017 Adidas Skateboarding are officially purveyors of skate loafers. Those who prefer the "Team Handsome" route will soon have another option to add to their rotation: the Adidas Acapulco. A reimagining of the 1988 penny loafer (of …
- Adidas Skateboarding Announces Their First Release Of 2017 With The Samba ADV December 16, 2016 Another legendary Adidas model becomes skate-friendly.
- The Celebration Continues: Adidas’ 10-Year Busenitz Pro Is Coming November 21, 2016 The celebration is just starting… The 10-Year Busenitz Pro is coming soon.
- Could This Sample Adidas Model Be The Evolution Of The Rubber Toe? November 8, 2016 Is there more room to expand on the application of rubber on skate shoes? Is it dead already? Or should skateboarders everywhere remind themselves of life before the durability of these bulbous shoes before cursing them any longer?
- Reminiscing Over 10 Years With Dennis Busenitz & His Adidas Pro Models October 31, 2016 Dennis takes a look back at some of his favorite models and more…