Posts Tagged 2017 Debuts
- State Footwear Expands Their Latest Catalog With Two New Team Models February 27, 2017 State continues to grow their offerings with SP’17
- éS Spearheads A Different Application To Create An Even More Durable Toe With The Arc February 27, 2017 éS hits the market with a unique vulcanized offering like we’ve never seen before.
- DC Skateboarding Introduces A New Court-Inspired Cupsole With The Astor February 24, 2017 A new team model from DC with an old-school feel emerges.
- Adidas Skateboarding Introduces The Acapulco February 16, 2017 Adidas Skateboarding are officially purveyors of skate loafers. Those who prefer the "Team Handsome" route will soon have another option to add to their rotation: the Adidas Acapulco. A reimagining of the 1988 penny loafer (of …
- Gilbert Crockett Keeps It Simple For The Debut Of His Second Vans Pro Model February 8, 2017 Straying away from the Rubber Toe trend that overtook 2016, the Vans Gilbert Crockett 2 brings back a more simplistic approach that we’ve all been waiting for.
- FP Insoles Introduces Their Footwear Program With Revolutionary Technology February 3, 2017 The insole giants take an ambitious leap into the world of skate footwear…