Posts Tagged 2017 Debuts
- We Fit As Many Things Into The DC Legacy Because You Asked Us To November 30, 2017 See if your request made the cut….
- MJ’s Second Matchcourt Colorway Deviates To All Suede November 22, 2017 MJ’s 2nd Signature colorway for Adidas Skateboarding shelves the rubber toe for a more traditional feel.
- SUPRA & Jim Greco Deliver A Stylish Skate Shoe For 2018 November 16, 2017 Team Handsome footwear continues…
- Emerica Re-Introduces The G-Code With A Modern Twist November 14, 2017 With the relatively quick return of this model, it’s fitting to suggest that the entire skate community needs this shoe back on their feet.
- The Space Program Takes Over NYC September 21, 2017 We interrupt our shoe-centric goings-on to remind you why skateboarding is special. Sometimes it takes outsiders to help you see your own city through fresh eyes.
- Yes, It’s Okay To Embrace Skateboarding’s Casual “Chiller” Resurgence September 17, 2017 In anticipation of potentially being shamed by skate friends who don’t want us to be comfortable, we argue the positive effects of skater-owned chillers.