Posts Tagged 2017 Debuts
- Vans Debuts Their Most Technical Team Model With The UltraRange Pro May 22, 2017 Vans introduces their most technical team model to date.
- HUF’s Boyd Receives The Velcro Upgrade May 16, 2017 In keeping with skateboarding's cyclical nature, the multiple-Velcro-straps idea has taken hold amongst skate shoe designers and will more likely than not be featured in the majority of brands' shoe lines this year. As of …
- A Sheep Shoes-Inspired Vegan Jameson HT Appears From Etnies & Ryan Lay April 20, 2017 Ryan Lay puts his spin on an eco-friendly cupsole with the brand best known for their earth-conscious approach.
- Ripped Laces Meets Oliver Clark April 17, 2017 We met up with one of skateboarding’s most interesting characters and felt happy to be skateboarding again.
- POTM: April 2017 – HUF Hupper 2 Lo April 1, 2017 HUF Hupper 2 Lo revolutionizes the modern day vulcanized skate shoe.
- Clear Weather Releases A Date For Their Highly Anticipated & Limited Jeffrey Model March 30, 2017 If you’re too slow, chances are CWB’s Jeffrey may pass you by.