- Brian Wenning Is Back On DC Shoes November 14, 2017 It’s unofficially official.
- Lurker Lou Rips Apart Some DVS Dills For Your Viewing Pleasure November 14, 2017 Test subject: DVS Dill’s- a shoe that could be released today and more than likely be adopted by the entire fashion community.
- Emerica Re-Introduces The G-Code With A Modern Twist November 14, 2017 With the relatively quick return of this model, it’s fitting to suggest that the entire skate community needs this shoe back on their feet.
- Globe Set To Reissue A Modern & Slimmer Chet IV November 11, 2017 Globe’s biggest claim to fame was the Chet Thomas IV, a shoe that’s better suited for body armor than skateboarding. It’s available again- as a Chiller. Yes, you read that right.
- An éS OG Accel X Bam Margera Colorway To Release For Fall 2018 November 10, 2017 There’s no doubt that his career and contributions have been acknowledged and equally celebrated throughout skateboarding, but will a Bam shoe sell in 2018?
- Lakai Welcomes Tony Hawk To Their Team November 6, 2017 The only question we have now is: When’s his pro model dropping?