- The Space Program Takes Over NYC September 21, 2017 We interrupt our shoe-centric goings-on to remind you why skateboarding is special. Sometimes it takes outsiders to help you see your own city through fresh eyes.
- Yes, It’s Okay To Embrace Skateboarding’s Casual “Chiller” Resurgence September 17, 2017 In anticipation of potentially being shamed by skate friends who don’t want us to be comfortable, we argue the positive effects of skater-owned chillers.
- POTM: October 2017 – Proper Skateboarding’s Rook September 1, 2017 Speaking to Shawn Baravetto in April of last year, we learned that something new was coming in 2017 from one of skateboarding's most gifted behind-the-scenes people. When we learned exactly what was to come, we …
- 5 Geoff Rowley Pro Models That Should’ve Been Mids August 17, 2017 It’s relatively easy to write up a blurb on a shoe from the perspective of “wouldn’t it be cool if this existed?”, but what happens when you start to develop real feelings toward something you created? I can’t help but feel like one of the dorks in the 1985 John Hughes film Weird Science, whose pursuit to create the pinnacle object of their desires ultimately revealed the devastating truth that authentic love with their creation will never be a reality.
- This T-Toe Cupsole Could Be The Next Dennis Busenitz Pro Model… August 7, 2017 This mystery model could be the next evolution in a series of popular Busenitz pro models, but will it feature Boost Technology?
- SUPRA Constructs Their Popular Low Into A Mid With The Kensington August 1, 2017 Lizard King’s latest pro development comes in the form of the SUPRA Kensington.