- A Velcro Old Skool Pro Is One Of Two Rowan Zorilla Colorways From Vans March 9, 2017 As no stranger to blowing people’s minds with his caliber of skating, Rowan now approaches skate shoe design in the same fashion. Subtle yet flashy, these pro colorways from Vans embody R. Zorilla perfectly.
- Skate Shoes That Left Too Soon: Emerica G-Code!!! March 8, 2017 Of all the SSTLTS entries, this one is the quintessential shoe that could come back today and no one would complain about it. We miss you G-Code…
- Shoe Reviews, YouTube Comments, and Potential Celebrity Status: An Interview With Ross From Tactics March 8, 2017 As their Content Marketing manager, Ross Druckrey has worked his way up from being behind the camera at Tactics to being directly in front of it on their highly recognized shoe review platform. In filling in Benson’s shoes, we had to ask him what’s life been like since it’s happened.
- Max White “Reviews” The Nike SB BA Bruin Hyperfeel March 7, 2017 What happens when you fly into international waters to review a shoe from one of skateboarding’s beloved sons? Comedian and skateboarder, Max White finds out.
- Etnies Reintroduces A Classic Skate Shoe & Debuts A New Technical Team Model February 28, 2017 With a heavy catalog of history to reference, Etnies modernizes another classic skate shoe.
- Sean Malto’s Rendition Of A Dunk Revolutionizes The Iconic Shoe February 28, 2017 Malto’s long-awaited return coincides with the release of his first Nike SB Dunk.