- An éS OG Accel X Bam Margera Colorway To Release For Fall 2018 November 10, 2017 There’s no doubt that his career and contributions have been acknowledged and equally celebrated throughout skateboarding, but will a Bam shoe sell in 2018?
- Lakai Welcomes Tony Hawk To Their Team November 6, 2017 The only question we have now is: When’s his pro model dropping?
- éS Draws Inspiration From Heritage Models & Releases A Hybrid, The Swift 1.5 October 28, 2017 The Swift 1.5 is a gentle reminder that you can just go skate- making it reminiscent of a tried & true skate shoe. Not for a demographic, not for a season where the hot color is this or that, and not for this region or that coast or this scene or that trend.
- DC & DIME Team Up To Re-Release DC Throwback Models October 23, 2017 Dime once again takes full advantage of a collab opportunity.
- The Space Program Takes Over NYC September 21, 2017 We interrupt our shoe-centric goings-on to remind you why skateboarding is special. Sometimes it takes outsiders to help you see your own city through fresh eyes.
- Yes, It’s Okay To Embrace Skateboarding’s Casual “Chiller” Resurgence September 17, 2017 In anticipation of potentially being shamed by skate friends who don’t want us to be comfortable, we argue the positive effects of skater-owned chillers.