- Converse Cons & Polar Skate Co. Launch The Jack Purcell Pro August 1, 2017 A reinvented classic presented by Polar & Cons
- Straye Reveals Their Debut Line July 26, 2017 Analyzing skateboarding’s newest shoe brand and their initial offerings.
- Andrew Allen Vans Pro Slip-On May Be It’s Most Durable Version Yet July 24, 2017 Fashion icon and Team Handsome’s first big boy inductee, Andrew Allen, has finally received a pro colorway worthy of his endorsement.
- Introducing Lakai’s Sheffield Model, An Evolution Of The Manchester July 8, 2017 Lakai’s Manchester started going to the gym, resulting in a more toned and solid body.
- Someone Put Out A Full Part Skating Exclusively In Timberlands July 6, 2017 A 10-minute skate part dedicated to Prodigy has surfaced. #RIP
- Pros in 2017 Without a Shoe Sponsor: Zack Wallin July 5, 2017 Zack Wallin is shoe sponsorless, and if you didn’t have a reason to be mad at the skate shoe industry, there ya go.