Posts About DC Shoes
- DC Skateboarding Introduces A New Court-Inspired Cupsole With The Astor February 24, 2017 A new team model from DC with an old-school feel emerges.
- DC Shoes Debuts The Tiago S, Tiago Lemos’ First Pro Model January 23, 2017 The Brazilian’s first pro model personifies him accurately.
- DC’s Durable Trase Slip-On Is Available Now November 28, 2016 Another exciting Slip-On has caught our attention. The rubber toe-backed Trase S Slip-On could be one of the more durable shoes of this year.
- Tiago Lemos Pro Colorway Debut With DC’s Plaza TC October 19, 2016 The Brazilian powerhouse receives his very own colorway for DC newest team model- the Plaza TC.
- The 1994 Collection From DC Takes Us Back July 28, 2016 Yes, you should be embracing DC’s 1994 steez. Even if you were born after it…
- The Evolution of Wes Kremer’s DC Models July 6, 2016 Wes Kremer hasn’t had the longest running pro model in all of DC’s history, but his models continue to progress style and performance in every way.