Posts About Converse
- Converse Cons & Polar Skate Co. Launch The Jack Purcell Pro August 1, 2017 A reinvented classic presented by Polar & Cons
- Converse Unveils Its Custom Louie Lopez CTAS High May 2, 2017 The once lil grom is now getting the pro colorway treatment.
- Skate Shoes That Left Too Soon: The CONS Weapon Skate April 4, 2017 Without a doubt, the CONS Weapon Skate was ahead of its time.
- Reviving And Updating The Cons One Star CC With Sage Elsesser February 1, 2017 Inspired by a vintage feel and iconic albums, Sage Elsesser reimagines Converse’ 1970’s classic.
- Converse’s Deck Star 67 Slip-On Is Finally Available August 31, 2016 Converse enters the Slip-On game with the Deck Star 67 team model.
- Converse’ Subtle And Functional Deckstar 67 Slip-On Is On The Come Up July 20, 2016 Aaron Herrington and crew have been found skating the subtle but memorable Slip-On from Converse. Should you be expecting this to be your next favorite slip-on?