Posts About Converse
- Converse Unveils Its Custom Louie Lopez CTAS High May 2, 2017 The once lil grom is now getting the pro colorway treatment.
- Skate Shoes That Left Too Soon: The CONS Weapon Skate April 4, 2017 Without a doubt, the CONS Weapon Skate was ahead of its time.
- Reviving And Updating The Cons One Star CC With Sage Elsesser February 1, 2017 Inspired by a vintage feel and iconic albums, Sage Elsesser reimagines Converse’ 1970’s classic.
- Converse’s Deck Star 67 Slip-On Is Finally Available August 31, 2016 Converse enters the Slip-On game with the Deck Star 67 team model.
- Converse’ Subtle And Functional Deckstar 67 Slip-On Is On The Come Up July 20, 2016 Aaron Herrington and crew have been found skating the subtle but memorable Slip-On from Converse. Should you be expecting this to be your next favorite slip-on?
- Bobby De Keyzer joins CONS June 23, 2016 His style is among the best and most original that we’ve seen in quite sometime and because of that, we can completely understand why CONS has decided to bring on Bobby to their heavily stacked team.