Posts By Ripped Laces Staff
- Sean Malto’s Rendition Of A Dunk Revolutionizes The Iconic Shoe February 28, 2017 Malto’s long-awaited return coincides with the release of his first Nike SB Dunk.
- Emerica’s Wino Receives The G6 Treatment February 28, 2017 Jeremy Leabres adds his touch to an Emerica team classic.
- DC Skateboarding Introduces A New Court-Inspired Cupsole With The Astor February 24, 2017 A new team model from DC with an old-school feel emerges.
- Adidas Skateboarding Introduces The Acapulco February 16, 2017 Adidas Skateboarding are officially purveyors of skate loafers. Those who prefer the "Team Handsome" route will soon have another option to add to their rotation: the Adidas Acapulco. A reimagining of the 1988 penny loafer (of …
- The Most Fitting Colorway For Lakai’s Most OG Model February 13, 2017 If you ever wanted to embody Mike Carroll, your best bet is to go with these new Lakai Staples.
- A Valentines Gift Just For You, From éS Skateboarding February 13, 2017 A fitting colorway for such a lovely occasion…