This T-Toe Cupsole Could Be The Next Dennis Busenitz Pro Model…

For those who have followed Busenitz’ design lead with the release of each new model, you’ve rarely found yourself disappointed. The combination of Adidas’ storytelling, material, and design aesthetic has managed to create a series of models for a man who would probably be content with skating in brown paper bags for shoes.

With that in mind, the RL Team of Nerds have once again encountered a sample/potential release for you to feast your eyes on. This unnamed sample has the DNA of what you’d expect in a Busenitz pro model. Similar to his Busenitz Vulc RX, this mysterious model features a T-toe but sits on a cupsole with extended height throughout the toe for added durability.

Moreover, you can find additional material on the lateral side underneath the 3-stripes as a means of creating more stability along with a familiar rubber heel counter. Because brands have been more protective of their upcoming drops at Agenda, a lack of sneak peeks keeps us from knowing whether or not this shoe will see the light of day.

Only time will tell- such has been the case with this mystery model that’s now been seeing the light of day as of late…(but it did take around 2 years for it to appear). Whether this is an evolution of the Busenitz pro model or a replacement remains to be unknown but if there’s any considerable evidence, it’s that this outsole could feature some boost technology.

Comments

1. Dustin

August 7, 2017 10:48pm

Weren’t these at agenda last year or something and they already devo’d them due to lack of prebook or something?

2. Censored by Ripped Laces

August 9, 2017 2:42pm

Adidas Boost tech is overrated and overpriced. I customize shoes and just the price point for anything with Boost tech is disgusting. It’s literally just the Yeezy hype. I’m pretty sure RL will bury me, judging how I got buried on the Jack Purcell post. I didn’t make any personal attacks or threats, just stated my opinion. I was told by Joel that only threats would be thrown out on this forum. Censorship is never the way to get rid of contrasting opinions. I don’t like corporations and will always have something to say about the co opting of this once great lifestyle. And I’m not alone. Not cool, Ripped Laces.

3. Maybe

August 11, 2017 4:33am

Yeah I thought you guys had these on your insta sometime last year in a kinda faded burgundy/rust color (Must of been weartested.com )

4. JD

August 11, 2017 1:37pm

Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if the guy complaining about how he’s going to be censored wasn’t censored?

5. tae

August 11, 2017 8:07pm

Adidas Samba Busenitz?

6. GWP

August 12, 2017 4:16pm

i need these for sure

7. just a guy

August 21, 2017 4:46pm

it’s likely the Busenitz ADV 2.0 that Dennis wasn’t psyched on because they were too padded… according to SLAP, some samples ended up on eBay.

would be rad if they took another shot at em, but left the adiprene insoles out of em (the Agenda version of the Buz ADV 2.0 had em, even before the Suciu ADV came out)